- 2 Tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 3 cups Coleslaw Mix
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar (preferably dark brown sugar)
- 1/4 cup Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger Powder or fresh Ginger, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Sesame Oil (optional)
- 2 Large Portobella Caps
- 3 cups chopped Kale
- 1/2 cup shelled, cooked Edamame
- 6 (6") Tortilla Shells, Flour, Gluten-Free, or Corn
For the Slaw
- In a medium bowl, mix vinegar and sugar. Stir in oil and salt, then the coleslaw mix. Set aside until tacos are ready. Before serving, stir again.
For the Teriyaki Sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
For the Tacos
- Cut portobella caps in half and then in 1/4 inch strips.
- Add the portobella, kale, and half of the teriyaki sauce to a pan over medium-high heat. Cook 7-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Taste the mixture and decide if you would prefer more teriyaki sauce. If so, add more, reserving any extras to serve on the side.
- Cook the mixture an additional 2-3 minutes or until desired softness.
- To assemble the tacos, add a layer of the portobella mixture, followed by slaw, and sprinkle with edamame.