Prepare and wash all your veggys and then this recipe goes together quickly. It is so good. I used rice noodles instead of chow mein noodles.
- 6 oz dry chow mein noodles ( or vegan option)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/3 cup veggie broth
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp rice wine
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp cooking oil, divided
- 1 pkg gardein beefless tips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 carrot, sliced into matchsticks
- 1 cup snow peas, sliced in half
- 1 cup shitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 large bok choy, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- to taste sesame seeds (optional)
- to taste bean sprouts (optional)
preparationIn a large saucepan, cook chow mein noodles according to package directions. rain, toss with sesame oil; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine veggie broth chili flakes, ginger, soy sauce, rice wine, and pepper; set aside.
Heat wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 Tbsp cooking oil, swirl to coat wok or pan, and add gardein beefless tips. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side until well caramelized and crispy. Remove and set aside.
Add remaining 1 Tbsp oil and swirl to coat work or pan. Add garlic, carrots, snow peas, and shiitake mushrooms; cook 2 minutes, stirring often. Stir in bok choy and green onions; cook 1 minute. Add noodles, beefless tips, and soy sauce mixture; cook 1 minute. Garnish with sesame seeds and bean sprouts, if desired