YUMMY another great recipe!!!
- 2 cups frozen edamame
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1-inch piece of ginger, peeled and coarsely chopped (About 1 Tbsp.)
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 Tbsp. sesame tahini
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1-2 Tbsp. of warm water, if needed
- -Baguette, sliced
- -Spring veggies (think shaved radishes, carrots, arugula, or baby greens tossed with olive oil)
- Cover edamame in a pot with water and boil for 4-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place garlic and ginger in a food processor and pulse. Add lime, tahini, cilantro and salt. Puree until smooth. If extremely thick, take 2 Tbsp. of edamame cooking water and place in the food processor to thin.
- Serve, spread atop a baguette, with fresh veggies of your choice on top.