- 2 'ener G' egg replacement
- 1 ¼ silken tofu
- ¾ cup veganaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 – ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 yellow onion, chopped fine
- 6 ounces chopped baby spinach
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 14.5 ounces water packed artichokes, chopped
- 4 cups cooked quinoa
- nutritional yeast
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13 x 9 baking dish with olive oil.
- In a blender, mix together the first 7 ingredients.
- Spray a skillet with olive oil. Add onion and cook for 8 minutes. Add garlic and spinach and cook until spinach is wilted. Add artichokes and quinoa and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add to the tofu mixture. Stir well and transfer to the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with nutritional yeast and cover with foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 30 minutes longer. Serve warm.