170g Chow Mein Noodles, cooked according to pkg
1 clove garlic
3 cups fresh leeks, chopped
2-3 Tbsp Earth Balance
2 tsp nutritional yeast
salt/pepper to taste
1. Chop and wash your leeks.
2. Place saute pan on stove over high heat. Add in one tablespoon of the vegan butter. Allow buttery spread to melt.
3. Add in the leeks. Saute for a few minutes, until leeks become tender.
4. Add in the noodles
5. Add in the remaining buttery spread and garlic.
6. Saute until the flavors absorb.
7. Salt and pepper to taste. Add nutritional yeast.