Another wow recipe. Really great while still warm.
1 1/2 cups spelt flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp baking powder
3/4 tsp salt
a few dashes of cinnamon + a dash of cayenne
3 ripe banana, mashed (use 1/2 banana chopped and added to mix)
1 Tbsp coconut oil
2 Tbsp almond butter
1/2 cup almond milk
1/2 cup water
1/3 cup agave syrup
1 Tbsp fresh squeezed orange juice
3 Tbsp chia seeds
1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
1/4 cup chopped pecans
1 tsp orange zest
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease you muffin pan and set aside.
3. Combine the dry ingredients.
4. Combine the peanut butter, soy milk, water, agave, juice, zest, oil, banana, chia seeds in a large mixing bowl. Stir until the banana and peanut butter blend into the liquid.
4. Add in the dry ingredients. Fold in the nuts, chopped banana and apple cider vinegar.
5. Fill muffin tin
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 16-22 minutes – or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.