Bake them as long as possible, but don't burn them.
- 3 Large Carrots
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Thyme
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- Couple Grinds of Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
- Peel and chop your carrot in to fry like shapes.
- Put the carrot fries in a big bowl and add the olive oil and your spices, and then stir or toss to coat, making sure each fry is evenly coated in the oil spice mix.
- Dump the fries onto a baking dish and arrange them so they all fit without any of the fries overlapping. It's best if they aren't touching each other too so there is lots of air around each fry to help get them crispy.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, taking them out every now and then to flip. They are done when the edges are brown.