- 1 1/2 cups sliced carrots, sliced
- 1 1/2 sliced celery stalks
- half of a large white onion, finely chopped
- 1 large garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 1/2 cups potato (1/2 inch cubes)
- 6 cups veggy broth
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- handful of rice noodles
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
1. Prepare all of your veggies and set aside.
2. Add the veggy broth to a large pot, bring to a boil. Add all of the rest of the ingredients except the pasta. Stir well and bring back to a boil. Once boiling, immediately turn to the lowest heat, cover and simmer 20 minutes.
3. Add the pasta and bring back to a boil. Once boiling, leave the lid off and turn the heat to medium-high and cook for about 10-15 minutes, or until the pasta is tender, but still firm. Turn off the heat. . Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and black pepper, if desired.