Puffed Quinoa Peanut Butter Balls
- 1 cup puffed quinoa
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 3-4 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, syrup and vanilla. If the mixture is too firm, heat it up on the stove a little bit.
- Add the puffed quinoa and stir to combine.
- Place mixture in the fridge for 15 minutes to let it firm up.
- Remove from fridge, roll into 12 balls, and return to fridge for 15 minutes before serving.
- Optional: dip some or all of the balls in dark chocolate.