Thursday, August 5, 2010

Dinner Vegan Style

My Noodles
Creamy Cauliflower

Creamy Cashew Sauce

For dinner tonight I stir fried some veggies...onion, pepper, eggplant, garlic and zucchini. I cooked some udon noodles (I love udon noodles) added to the veggies and added Creamy Cashew Sauce. What a rich and flavourful sauce. It was creamy and delicious. On the side I had Creamy Cauliflower. What an amazing dish, the recipe is in previous posts.

Creamy Cashew Sauce
1 cup unsalted raw cashews
2 tbsp nutritional yeast
2 cups unsweetened almond milk
1/2 tsp salt
pinch of cayenne
Blend all the ingredients with a hand held until smooth.  Mmmm good.  Next time I think I will use this sauce with udon noodles and broccoli...no spinach...wait maybe kale.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment