Friday, June 11, 2010

The Agave Grill




WOW what a great resturant: The Agave Grill in Langley BC.

Going to this new mexican resturant in Langley was such a great experience. They treated us like gold. Not long after we sat down the matre d came to our table and had a chat. On their menu they have Tequila Flights which are a trio of tequilas (1.5 oz each) so you can try different kinds of tequilas. My trio included Don Julio 1942 tequila. It is amazing, very smooth and so easy to drink PLUS because it is so pure and made from the blue agave plant it doesn't give you a hang over or make you feel sick the next day. I told the matre d that I was a vegan and he sent the head chef over to my table right away to discuss what I could eat. He had the kitchen put together a enchilada that had no meat or dairy. WOW they take care of you. Plus the bartender (who make s the BEST cosmos ever and believe me I am very fussy) came over with the flight of tequila's (pictured above, empty mind you) and took his time explaining the different tequilas. This restuarant has over 50 different tequilas OLE! I can't wait to go back.








No comments:

Post a Comment